Brief Bio

Nichole Carter has been a middle school classroom teacher for ten years, teaching honors language arts for the last five. She currently uses the flipped classroom model with 150 students, as well as teaching in a school that is in their first year of 1:1 iPads. The previous year Nichole was a pilot 1:1 iPad class, Nichole is no stranger to technology integration. Her school is a proficiency based model, and a fully integrated STEM school across all core content classes.

Title

How to Flip Your Classroom

Track

K-12

Proposal Type

Interactive Session

Berglund 147

For teachers and administrators alike looking to learn about real life ideas and strategies on the flipped model this is the presentation for you. Utilizing social networking sites like Edmodo, Twitter, Sophia.org, Google, and YouTube, you too can successfully flip your class, even without a lot of available technology in your classroom. From the basics to ideas on interventions to ensure access and high turn in, let me share my strategies with you.

This document is currently not available here.

Share

COinS

How to Flip Your Classroom

Berglund 147